Quality is at the heart of every Cronkhite home. At Cronkhite, we say we build more than just homes…we build confidence. But, how do we do that? The answer is simple: quality assurance. When the quality of your home is assured, you have peace of mind. And while that peace of mind is priceless, we’re proud to say that it comes standard with every Cronkhite home.
Here’s how we do it.
We use Master Quality Standards to “grade” every home we build. This set of standards is a 300-point checklist, and we will not approve a walkthrough without a home passing these standards with a 97% or higher. If you’re thinking that sounds like a lot, you’re right. But we wouldn’t have it any other way.
To make sure we are on track before the end of construction, we have a Mid-Point Inspection Checklist, which covers items like making sure all color selections are correct, double checking window installation, and verifying that smoke detectors are pre-wired. This Mid-Point Inspection is a great way to ensure that the Cronkhite standards for construction are being met before the build process gets too far along. We want you to experience Cronkhite quality from day 1 until closing day.
Remember, with Cronkhite, you’re just 5 steps away from your new home:
- Secure Financing: Work with one of our lending partners to establish your budget and secure your financing
- Select Your Home: Choose from our amazing selection of homesites and floor plans in the most sought-after communities in the greater Springfield area.
- Make it Personal: Add the personal touches that celebrate your style and personality. Flooring, countertops, cabinets, paint colors, appliances and more – we’ll help you make design selections and home enhancement choices that best suit your lifestyle and stay within your budget.
- Building Time: It’s showtime! From dig day to completion, we communicate with you every step of the way to ensure the highest quality build.
- Quality Assurance and Closing: Every Cronkhite Home undergoes a demanding 100-step certification process and is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality performance guidelines established by the National Association of Homebuilders. You’ll have the chance to double check everything yourself at your walkthrough, which happens within one week of closing, you’ll have the opportunity to walk through your new home to ensure it meets your standards. Then your home is signed, sealed and delivered!
As the construction process comes to a close, we review our 300-point Master Quality Standards checklist to ensure that the home reflects the quality that Cronkhite is known for. If the home passes with a 97% or higher, then we can move onto the final walkthrough. Because we spend so much time ensuring quality standards are met upfront, we find that there are fewer warranty requests after closing. That’s a relief as a new homeowner, but you always have the peace of mind that the comprehensive one-year warranty is there if you need it. That’s Cronkhite confidence.